You can now select multiple items in WorkFlowy. This is one of the most exciting features we’ve released in a long time. For new users, it should just feel obvious, it should clearly work this way. For existing users, it should it should be a great relief.
It was quite complicated to implement, but it greatly improves the ease of managing and re-organizing WorkFlowy lists. Further, it is one of the last major barriers to WorkFlowy feeling like a true text editor, which is one of our overriding goals.
There are a bunch of ways to select things:
- Click and drag over all the items you want selected
- Hold alt (control/command on Mac) and click to select random items
- Hold shift and click to select all items between where the cursor is and your second click
- Hold shift and use the arrow keys
- Hold control/command and press “a” twice to select all visible…
View original post 105 more words